top of page
Chicago Commercial Real Estate Services -
Sales - Leasing - Property Management - Turnaround Services
Office Locators, Inc
What A Commercial Real Estate Broker can do for you-
- Listen to your needs and help you define your requirements
- Search databases for office space—Saving you time and energy
- Know the marketplace, so you don’t have to
- Find the Best Options for your needs and perform a comparative anaylsis of your selections (net vs gross; apples to apples)
- Advise you on your selections -management, area plans, tax increases, recent improvements, etc.
- Guide you through every step of the process avoiding pitfalls in both the financial negotiation and align your lease to match your business plan to provide flexibility
- Negotiate and explain the financial implications of the lease
- Interface with your attorney on the details of the lease to insure optimal results
- Project Management—Provide overall management and tracking of your transaction, so you can spend your time managing your company.
- Stay on schedule and make sure details don’t slip through the cracks.
- Act as your Advocate with your Landlord if issues arise
bottom of page